• Disable wpautop 'ON' eliminates the automatic ‹p› and ‹br /› tags for this page.
(These tags are systematically added by Worpdress and plague the html output in places where they are not wanted).
• ‹L› ‹/L› defines "natural line-break" content portions with the CSS property "white-space:pre-line". Typcally inserted at start and end of post content for simple layouts.
• ‹s8› ‹/s8› to ‹s100› ‹/s100› define the font sizes (in various incremental steps: 8-20 incr·1by1 | 20-40 incr·2by2 | 40-100 incr·5by5 ).
• ‹L10› ‹/L10› to ‹L20› ‹/L20› combine both the ‹L› tag and tags ‹s10› to ‹s20› (ie. the pre-line AND the font size for a simple paragraph or section. See samples below).
• ‹f300› ‹/f300› to ‹f800› ‹/f800› defines font weights (thin to extra bold).
• ‹br› works fine as a line break and line space tag, just like ‹br /›.
• ‹b-10› ‹/b-10› define granular line spaces between paragraphs. (b-10, very narrow to b10, very large)
• ‹hr class="_0"› to ‹hr class="_50"› also define granular line spaces between paragraphs and content blocks. (No closing tag required).
- This section has L16.